YOUTH MINISTRIES’ EXPECTATIONS
We do have a few expectations of our teens that also involve parents. We list these expectations below not as a set of standards merely focused on externals, but as a means of keeping the social playing field equal in many respects.
- DRESS. Modest and appropriate.
- DRIVING. If your child will be driving to an activity that is at a destination other than the church, we would like to know ahead of time.
- ELECTRONICS. Please, no ear-buds. Texting is ok as long as it is to contact parents.
- COUPLES. Only with other people.
- MINISTRY. If your child wants to work in a ministry, please talk to us. Teens are not allowed to work in Truth Trackers.